Before becoming a mother you roll your eyes when you see someone oohing and aahing over their babies.
And then you become a mom and;
- your baby gurgles and you behave as if that’s the first time a baby ever gurgled
- you irritate everyone narrating your kids antics
- You flash your 400 watt smile when the kid starts showing ‘parts of the body’ etc.
- Your kid falls sick and you keep on checking the temperature till the battery runs down
- And you also keep on saying your Hail Mary’s or ‘Hare Krishna Hare Rama (whichever applies)
- Your child is a genius, it’s the teacher who is not able to teach properly.
- The neighbours kid is a bully; undoubtedly your’s is a saint.
- Except yours all the kids are chubby.
Strange creatures – we mothers.