There are days when nothing goes right
- the wind is so strong that I feel that yes even I can be blown away
- I have caught a cold and there are important issues to be dealt with
- the kid throws a tantrum and so on
There are days when I realize that I have still not grown up
- I throw a tantrum along with the kid
- I just worry without knowing why I am worrying
- I expect… well a lot can be expected..
There are days when I realize
- the safe haven that I think I live in is not really safe
- that I am surrounded with jealousy and animosity
- that I haven’t met the standards of my dear ones.
There was a time when I used to bother or think of all these and worry. Worry about how would I carry on amidst calamities-physical, emotional, climatic. Times when I would think how I will manage to be afloat when no one really understands me ( well can anyone really understand the other?). Time when I could not handle criticism or praise.
But I have moved on.
For all those times when I fear fear. For all THOSE times, today I just have the answer…Why fear when Krishna is there. 😀
Today I try to live by the dictum in the Bhagvad Gita 3.31
ye me matam idam nityam
mucyante te ‘pi karmabhih
One who executes his duties according to My injunctions and who follows this teaching faithfully, without envy, becomes free from the bondage of fruitive actions.
Have a good week ahead people!!
B.G. Translation courtesy:asitis.com